- We repair high efficiency and Energy Star systems that best fit your needs and budget. We would rather repair that...
- We know that the quality of the air you breathe is important to you. If it is , than it...
- We specialize in high efficiency refrigeration. We are your one stop source for commercial or residential refrigeration services. Give us a call...
- We are experts in air conditioning. From minor to major repairs, there is no unit too big or too small. We...
- We know that to have great operating equipment, you must keep it maintaned. We offer a full maintenance program to...
- Tradewinds Mechanical provides a variety of Mechanical services such as, commercial kitchen equipment, pool mechanical equipment, water heaters, automated controls...
- 30 second loan application
- Minimum 640 credit score
- Many options available for your individual needs
- Instant approval so we can start your job today
Indoor Air Quality
Proper indoor air quality can improve your health
The quality of indoor air inside our homes, offices, schools, and other workplaces is important not only for workers' comfort but also for their health. Poor indoor air quality (IAQ) has been tied to symptoms like headaches, fatigue, trouble concentrating, and irritation of the eyes, nose, throat and lungs. Also, some specific diseases have been linked to specific air contaminants or indoor environments, like asthma with damp indoor environments. In addition, some exposures, such as asbestos and radon, do not cause immediate symptoms but can lead to cancer after many years. Call us for a thorough assessment of your indoor air quality.
The Modern Thermostat
Automatic and programmable thermostats
In our modern, high-tech society, we don't think much about some of the electronic gadgets in our homes. Take, for example, the ever-present thermostat a staple of American households for decades. It usually takes the shape of an unassuming box on the wall, but that modest device controls the comfort of your family on the coldest day in January and the hottest day in July. Yes, programmable thermostats can reduce the energy used for air conditioning or heating by 5 to 30%. Programmable thermostats, while not always digital, save money by turning the air conditioner to a higher setting (or heater to a lower setting) when no one is present in the house, or in the evenings when it is cooler.
Maintain and service your system
An air conditioner's filters, coils, and fins require regular maintenance for the unit to function effectively and efficiently throughout its years of service. Neglecting necessary maintenance ensures a steady decline in air conditioning performance while energy use steadily increases. Having periodic maintenance service done on your equipment means we can often find and correct minor problems before they become major budget busters!